Yesterdays in my Tomorrow
-Taylor Swift, The Archer
The thing I usually do is daydream. When I fantasize, I usually concentrate on planning for the future, getting a glimpse of my goals, and changing my current behavior. But well, I always wonder…who am I after a decade?
I saw a glimpse of my past accomplishments as I turned to the fifteenth page of my life, and I must say that there have been laughs, tears, submission, and progress. Though it is much more difficult than remembering what I have gained and lost in the past, looking forward to my tomorrows. Ten years later, who am I? I can picture myself in the near future as a contented woman. I feel liberated and ecstatic in that imagined scenario. In the future, I already have the things for which I yearn now. My goal is to quickly obtain wealth, stability in my health and lifestyle, and generosity toward others. Living a simple oife can not diminish one's dignity, and hence, basic things can improve the way things are in the world.
A student with dreams today, an achiever tomorrow. Our tomorrows are predetermined by us and making an action to deal and build these depends in our own hands. Let the lessons of our today and yesterdays be our guide in stepping forward to our tomorrows.



Comments
Post a Comment