The Words That Left Unspoken

To President Ferdinand Marcos Jr.,

    During the election, the sky was painted with pink, the crowd was full of hope and the people cried for good government but it was all vanished. All of sudden, the hopes and tears faded in just a second. The day that you were declared as the President of the Philippines, I didn't believe that Filipinos turned their back on the nightmares of the history and chose to live with their excessive hubris and their own beliefs. The history was written for us to learn something but instead, some of them choses the lie over the truth and that's always the mistake of the Filipinos ever since. 

    But then, majority of the Filipinos are in favor of your greatness and excellence and as what the law said, majority wins and I don't have the right to change what is meant for this country. Mr. Ferdinand Marcos Jr., a bright and righteous future is our dream and I hope that for the six consecutive years, you will meet our expectations. Since in the beginning, Filipinos are drowning in poverty and screaming for help. Transparent governance is the best characteristic that a leader should have. You were given a chance to rule this country and your job is to stand for what is right and protect the Filipinos. Listen to their screams and take their hand and help them to stand up. Take the Philippine flag and wave it with bravery and pride. 

    Although, doubt and anxiety is still linked in my mind and I'm still questioning your worth and ability but I'm slowly accepting that this is the faith of our country. A Marcos is again at the highest position of the government but I hope that you will not let the tragic happenings in our history happen again. I expect that you will prioritize the human rights, the justice system, the LGBTQIA+ community and the poor Filipinos. Leadership is not all about standing out and receive praises from people but it is also about doing your responsibilities and obligations in a right way. Paint the sky with the colors of our flag and                                                                                 prove us that you are worth to be our President.

Sincerely,
Janea Kishi

Reference/Sources:
etrieved: November 08, 2022
https://www.pinterest.ph/pin/864691197181210220/sent/?invite_code=630f1584fd0d428d847e78b33c3f63e5&sender=618400729992003651&sfo=1

Comments

  1. I admire your bravery and honesty! Good job bibi!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It was nice to see someone who's deeply concern about this aspect. Keep it up!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. "Ang kabataan ang pag-asa ng bayan." I'm just doing my part as a young citizen in our country and my objective is to be one of those "kabataan" that Dr. Jose Rizal's talking about. Thank you, anyway!

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts