Second Quarter: The Second Wave of School Year 2022-2023

         My route to success has been overtaken by the second wave. It was a large, terrifying wave. However, when it passes through my route, it penetrates my soul and gives me a brand-new, fresh start that appears to be spotless. It resembled a sheet of white blank paper with white inks within. That denotes a fresh start.

        My hand was trembling as I penned the first word on that piece of paper, but as I continued, my entire being began to settle down. I closed my eyes to feel the serenity as I betray the evil voice that permeates my thoughts. There was calmness, as if no one would harm me or steer me in the wrong route. I also felt that my enthusiasm had given me the drive to fill the page with words. After several months, I opened my eyes to discover a written masterpiece on that white, empty sheet of paper. It was my blood, sweat and tears that marked into that paper.

         These were well-written and took up the entirety of the paper's corners. Even if writing on the paper with my eyes closed can be challenging, all of the difficulties vanished when my desire inspired me to do it. The drive to keep working toward their objective is what distinguishes many exceptional individuals in today's world. It was enjoyable to write on a piece of paper, and I am hoping to write independently once more in the upcoming chapter.






Reference: https://pin.it/1YMSSPs

Retrieved on January 25, 2022


Comments

  1. Hi Kishi, congratulations on surviving. You deserve the best!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad you were able to survive this quarter! Congrats!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Keep slayin', Kishi! No matter what, I'm always be proud of you. You did a great fight this quarter. Keep up the good work!

    ReplyDelete
  4. you did a great job, Janea! keep it up!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts