Afterglow
In the past year, life has been full of bumps in the road. There are days full of rains and there are lucky sunny days. There are connections that turned into an unbeatable friendship and there are friendships that are unaffiliated due to misunderstandings. Some days are full of road trips and most of the days is just staying in home and feel the warmth and coziness of my room. Those moments I made in 2022 will just be memories in 2023. New year, new phase. The New Year is a time to rejoice and plan for the future. Many people celebrate the New Year by throwing or attending parties and events, watching fireworks, and making New Year's resolutions. The New Year is also a time for reflection. I want to reflect on the previous year and decide what I want to change or accomplish in the coming year.
People around
the world make New Year's resolutions as the clock strikes midnight on December
31st. These resolutions can be big or small, and they're usually about
self-improvement. Some people swore an oath to lose weight, others to save more
money, and still others to break a bad habit. Whatever the resolution, it is a
way for people to regain control of their lives and work toward their
objectives. All I want for this upcoming new year is a stable physical and
mental health, good relationship with my friends, opportunities in my education
and a happy family. With the guidance of Him, I know I can make it through the
end of the year and start a new one again.
The journey
doesn’t stop in the dead end but that is just an indication for a new beginning.
A new path is again ahead of me. A path that is full of bumps, millions of
raindrops and unstoppable sunny days. I know that this new year will challenge
me with a lot of situations but I know that myself is unbeatable against all
foes and I'm being awaited by the afterglow. 2023, bring it on!



Comments
Post a Comment