The subject TLE plays a great part in our life. It imparts knowledge of the circumstances around us and teaches us how to handle life's fundamental tasks. It provided us with the chance to learn new things, which helped us expand our knowledge and develop our skills in practical ways that we can use every day. To enhance more the ability and knowledge of the students in ISNHS, TLE Department launched Estudyantrepreneur Bazaar 2022 with the theme, "Likas na Talento at Kasanayan: Tugon sa Katatagan at Pagharap sa Hamon ng Buhay ng Bagong Normal", which allows the ISNHS students visit and exlplore various booths in the bazaar. There are numerous TLE specialization booths in the Estudyantrepreneur Bazaar but there are some that I like the most.
Industrial Art. Whenever I stare at the houses in my surroundings, I can't help but to wonder how these houses are made. What makes it strong? What is it made of? How did they make it? There are numerous questions that are linked into my mind but these thoughts and questions were answered when I entered the Industrial Art booth. The equipment and demonstrations cleared the cob web that was created in my mind and if I were given the ability, talent and determination to be an engineer or architect as a profession, I'll wholeheartedly take it due to its interesting tasks to do.
Pickle Making. Back when I was still in elementary, we used to cook and make foods such as pickles. Pickles are made of vegetables that's why I didn't urge to taste it but when we made pickles when I was in 6th Grade, I dare myself to try it and it became one of my favorite preserved foods. Furthermore, pickles have variety of benefits. This helps faster digestion, fights diseases, have low fats and may more. Truly that pickles horrid appearance but it is delicious and healthy. Apart from this, my experience in the pickle making booth dug up the memories I made in my childhood and bring it back on my present life.
Dress Making. My tailor grandmother used to teach me how to sew and when I entered the dress making booth, I saw different clothes that was made by hand and machine. It is not easy to make clothes or things that are made out of cloth because there are a lot of steps in able to come up with a product. There are many different fashion trends today and that is because of the great tailors and their magical talent in sewing. Although dress making isn't everyone's favorite but it has a place in my heart.
From all of happenings from the booths in the bazaar, I just noticed one thing. That thing is...the excitement and happiness in every students' eyes. On the first day of the Estudyantrepreneur Bazaar 2022, TLE Department didn't fail to put smile in every students lips as well as learning in every students' minds. It was truly a great experience after how many years of being stuck in this pandemic and now, they made the face-to-face learning experience of the students memorable. The knowledge they discovered in every booth will forever remain in their heart and mind and put into practice in their everyday life.
Comments
Post a Comment