First Quarter: The First Step of School Year 2022-2023
As I walk my first step on the school gate on the first day of school, I already knew that that moment is a new start of the school year 2022-2023. After two years of drowning in modules and online school works, I saw the school again. I took a glimpse of every corner of Ilocos Sur National High School and I noticed that nothing changed. I took a deep breath and continue walking. That's the cue that I made to show that I am ready to face a new start.
On the first week of the school year, it wasn'teasy for me to adjust to the environment, to my new classmates and to our new lesson. At that time, I'm still finding the light in a room full of darkness. But as days goes by, the unusual things I have experienced on the first day of school became my routine. I was afraid to take quizzes and recitations but now, I learned to face my fears. There are times that I am not contented with my scores and performance but I am glad that I have friends that will comfort me every time I feel down. Sometimes, in a life of student, there are ups and downs but the most important thing is to continue what you've started.
A new environment and a new start indeed. Today is the last week of first quarter and the second quarter is about to come. I didn't expect that I will pass through all those hindrance and also happy moments in the first quarter of this school year. I've learned to stand on my own and go outisde the box in able to have a good performance in school. It's been a tough battle but atleast, at this point of my life, I am still here waiting for the second wave of this school year.



You did well during the first quarter. Continue exceeding. Good luck and fighting!
ReplyDeletehello Janea! It was nice knowing your struggles during the first quarter. Good luck to you and just keep on fighting!<3
ReplyDeleteYou've accomplished so much in only a Quarter's time, I'm proud of you not only as a schoolmate but as your friend!
ReplyDeleteDuring the first quarter I can see how determine you are in your studies, I'm sure you will do well in second quarter. Padayon Kishi!
ReplyDeleteGood job! I am very sure you did your very best to cope up with those challenges, Keep it up and Keep doing your best!
ReplyDelete