Chapter One: What's Life Without Plot Twists?
Growing up as a teenager in today's generation, there are different hindrance in my everyday life and one of those hindrance is difficulty in continuing my existence. When I was young, I didn't have the chance to see what the real world really looks like and as years passed by, I didn't expect and imagine that the "real world" they are talking about is full of problems. Last year, when quarantine was implemented, it was hard for me to cope up with my studies, to have a better relationship with my friends, and to have a good bond with my family. Quarantine had a big impact in my life because this is one of the reason why I chose to stay on the corner and didn't bother to enjoy my life. My friends defined me as a happy and happy-go-lucky friend but to be honest, those definition is the opposition of my real self. I was lost once. But then, I chose to enlighten myself. Instead of giving up, I tackled and walked on my own path with pride and bravery thus all of those problems and hindrance vanished.
A life without plot twists is like reading an empty chapter, painting in canvas with transparent color and listening to music that is out of tune. Throughout my 14 years of existence, I was strong enough to face the conflicts and the plot twists of my story. The previous chapters of my life was well-written and today, I am ready to conquer the next chapters of my life. I will get through the hindrances and live in the bright side of the world. Indeed, a life without plot twists is living a life without direction.



Truly, what's life without plot twists? This introduction of yours was very lovely, and I am glad to know more about you. Also, the rhetorical question in your blog title is befitting. You did a great job, and keep on slaying!
ReplyDelete