The Key Was Lost
I woke up at 5 am in the morning on the 13th day of March, year 2020. As I opened my phone, a notification got my attention. It was a post in Facebook saying that all classes are suspended for two weeks and no one should go out even one individual. But as weeks goes by, we're still in our houses and quarantine is still implemented. That was the time I realized that we're already a prisoner in our own home and the key to our bright future faded in just a second.
Education is known as the key to success but due to hindrances such as COVID 19 Virus, the key was lost for a moment. The Department of Education is not in favor of face-to-face classes and decided to implement online class and modular class instead. It is difficult to adjust in this new education system because there's no periodic exam, no face-to-face classes, and there's no in-person lecture. At first, I was excited to try this new way of studying but as time goes by, it's not fun as what I thought. I learned to sleep late at night just to do my requirements. My body clock changed and so does my time of eating. That's when I realized that this mode of learning isn't helpful to me and to other students.
For the 2 years of being a prisoner in our own home and 2 years of being in a modular class mode of learning, I faced a lot of challenges, I learned new things and I explored the corners I have never explore before. I must say that it wasn't that helpful to me because it gave me sleepless nights, stressful week and cramming everyday. The key to our bright future was lost once but it was found again after 2 years. After two years of being in modular class, face-to-face classes is finally back. I can no longer keep my hardships inside my heavy heart and I can now freely cherish every moment of being a High School student. Although, I am still grateful that this learning was implemented because I passed and finished 2nd and 3rd year of High School even though there's a global pandemic.
Reference/Sources: September 30, 2022
https://pin.it/36WnM9y
https://pin.it/129wk45




I hope that you'll find that missing key. Heads up, Kishi!
ReplyDeleteI already found it :)
Delete